If you require a dependable, clean power source that will go the distance, then the Pramac GSW Stationary Generator range is the consummate choice. Drawing on the world’s best engine, alternator and design technology, Pramac is world renowned for providing quality power solutions for large mains and backup commercial operations.
The GSW150 model delivers 148kVA of 3 phase power using a Perkins Engine: a world expert in diesel engines. A 350L fuel tank provides more than 14 hours of run time without interruption. The alternator is Italian manufactured and comes with digital voltage control to ensure delivery of accurate power supply without spiking.
Best in class features include:
– Soundproofed inner lining of the canopy for quiet operation
– Exterior zinced realised steel repels any corrosion
– Weatherproof sealed enclosure including air vents and exhaust fan
– Lockable lateral access doors and removable panels for easy maintenance access
– Control Panel (lockable also) for full operation and monitoring though analogue and leading technology digital instrumentation
– Sturdy steel base profile with welded (or screwed) support legs and anti-vibration mounting
Comprehensive safety features comprise alarm/shutdown for low oil, over temp and voltage control protection.
Pramac generators are fully pre-delivered and tested in Australia by an expert authorised distributor who provides a National service network.
Please contact DGA on 1300 755 292 for more details on this model, and other generators in our range.